Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,326 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.509 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 81% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,086 zł (€3,124) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Galaţi costs 1,000 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mérida costs Mex$ 389,990 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $1,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jerusalem costs 5.34 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (about 2 hours ago)