Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 165 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00026 PLN / IDR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 16% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,900 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 6,597 zł (Rp 25,436,258) in Bandung.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)