Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47193 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,500 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 4,743 zł (10,050TL) in Balıkesir.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)