Cost of living in Arezzo, Italy vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 127%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.479 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arezzo (Italy) is 58% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,941 zł (€3,112) in Arezzo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 25,000 L£ (36 minutes ago)
- 330 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 1,061 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €32 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 3,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oslo costs kr 130,000 (about 3 hours ago)