Cost of living in Arbil Governorate, Iraq vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Arbil Governorate (Iraq) is 16% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,031 zł (2,867,223 Dinar) in Arbil Governorate to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Louisville, Kentucky costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)