Cost of living in Antofagasta, Chile vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 307 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00493 PLN / CLP
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antofagasta (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 10,706 zł (CH$2,169,927) in Antofagasta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lelystad costs €1.64 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montreal costs C$2.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Luis costs ARS $600 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 315 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)