Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala, Guatemala vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.47999 PLN / GTQ
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antigua Guatemala (Guatemala) is 11% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 9,504 zł (Q19,799) in Antigua Guatemala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,600 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 5 hours ago)