Cost of living in Antalya, Turkey vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 625 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.48001 PLN / TRY
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antalya (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 5,273 zł (10,984TL) in Antalya.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)