Cost of living in Andorra la Vella, Andorra vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 288 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.489 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Andorra la Vella (Andorra) is 68% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 13,136 zł (€2,927) in Andorra la Vella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,800 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)