Cost of living in Almaty, Kazakhstan vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00880 PLN / KZT
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Almaty (Kazakhstan) is 24% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 7,600 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 5,771 zł (655,594 KZT) in Almaty.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 3 hours ago)