Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 218 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 4.544 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,065 zł (€2,435) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,000 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.30 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$90 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuevo Laredo costs Mex$ 170 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €72 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)