Cost of living in Alicante, Spain vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 4.464 PLN / EUR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Alicante (Spain) is 36% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 11,415 zł (€2,557) in Alicante to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,400 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rabat costs 20,000 Dirham (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,100 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Imphal costs ₨300 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Berlin costs €4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 185,000 (about 1 hour ago)