Cost of living in Al Mubarraz, Saudi Arabia vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.005 PLN / SAR
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Mubarraz (Saudi Arabia) is 94% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 14,562 zł (﷼ 14,486) in Al Mubarraz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨220 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)