Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah, Iraq vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00315 PLN / IQD
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Basrah al Qadimah (Iraq) is 107% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 18,805 zł (5,965,641 Dinar) in Al Basrah al Qadimah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,100 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €800 (about 4 hours ago)