Cost of living in Al Ain, United Arab Emirates vs Szczecin, Poland
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 132 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 1.020 PLN / AED
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates) is 61% more expensive than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 12,721 zł (Dirham 12,466) in Al Ain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,900 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 4 hours ago)