Cost of living in Ad Duwaym, Sudan vs Szczecin, Poland
WARNING! Ad Duwaym has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ad Duwaym.
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.06645 PLN / SDG *
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ad Duwaym (Sudan) is 46% cheaper than in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700 zł in Szczecin you would need to make just about 4,734 zł (71,236 Pound) in Ad Duwaym.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Tunis costs 1.000 Dinar (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Coimbatore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Manchester costs £23,000 (about 1 hour ago)