Cost of living in Abuja, Nigeria vs Szczecin, Poland
WARNING! Abuja has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Abuja.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00983 PLN / NGN *
Do you live in Szczecin? We need your help!
Cost of living in Abuja (Nigeria) is about the same as in Szczecin (Poland)
For example, you would need at least 7,750 zł (788,754 ₦) in Abuja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 7,500 zł in Szczecin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £1,750 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yerevan costs 500Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11,699 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sulaymaniyah costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 15 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €19 (about 3 hours ago)