Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 17.294 UAH / BGN
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 57% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,755₴ (2,357 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Niamey costs 2,000 Franc (9 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Moscow costs руб 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ploieşti costs 3.50 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 2 hours ago)