Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh, Iran vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00012 UAH / IRRX *
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Torbat-e Heydariyeh (Iran) is 20% cheaper than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k you would need to make just about 18,358₴ (﷼ 27,514,463) in Torbat-e Heydariyeh.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Brest costs €2.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 275TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Cartagena costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Orlando, Florida costs $22,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)