Cost of living in Tirana, Albania vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27656 UAH / ALL
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tirana (Albania) is 47% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,865₴ (133,302 Lek) in Tirana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Dublin costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Guwahati costs ₨350 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bhopal costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Lahore costs ₨212 (about 4 hours ago)