Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.097 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 84% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 42,328₴ (€1,241) in Thessaloniki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 24 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bratislava costs €27 (about 2 hours ago)