Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 173 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.144 UAH / MAD
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 41% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 30,985₴ (9,855 Dirham) in Tangier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Zaragoza costs €400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €4,000 (about 3 hours ago)