Cost of living in Szczecin, Poland vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 152 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.500 UAH / PLN
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Szczecin (Poland) is 41% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 33,847₴ (4,513 zł) in Szczecin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €750 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Voronezh costs руб 400 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chiang Mai costs 22 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,917 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 3 hours ago)