Cost of living in Shah Alam, Malaysia vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 7.003 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Shah Alam (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 31,825₴ (RM4,544) in Shah Alam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Kolkata costs ₨26 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Quilmes costs ARS $90,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in João Pessoa costs R$ 988 (about 3 hours ago)