Cost of living in Santiago, Chile vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,898 prices entered by 409 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03799 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 57% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 40,904₴ (CH$1,076,810) in Santiago to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)