Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2021. Exchange rate: 34.315 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 93% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 46,348₴ (€1,351) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of apples in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Logroño costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 4 hours ago)