Cost of living in Saarbrücken, Germany vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.567 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Saarbrücken (Germany) is 90% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,510₴ (€1,475) in Saarbrücken to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €44 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 3 hours ago)