Cost of living in Rome, Italy vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 335 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.060 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rome (Italy) is 136% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 59,035₴ (€1,733) in Rome to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ludhiana costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Melbourne costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Addis Ababa costs 400 Birr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,500 lei (about 2 hours ago)