Cost of living in Punta Arenas, Chile vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 395 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.03773 UAH / CLP
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punta Arenas (Chile) is 79% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 41,177₴ (CH$1,091,295) in Punta Arenas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 3 hours ago)