Cost of living in Punasa, India vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38487 UAH / INR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Punasa (India) is about the same as in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 26,663₴ (₨69,276) in Punasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Las Tunas costs 100 CUC (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 248 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Aligarh costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ibague costs COL$1,500,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Londrina costs R$ 1,800 (about 3 hours ago)