Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 116 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 8.043 UAH / PGK
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 149% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 62,291₴ (7,744 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Karachi costs ₨40 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mangalore costs ₨28 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $8 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,525 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 3 hours ago)