Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.941 UAH / THB
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 64% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 37,637₴ (39,991 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lucknow costs ₨1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £900 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 12,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨2,999 (about 3 hours ago)