Cost of living in Paulinia, Brazil vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.477 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paulinia (Brazil) is 36% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 29,885₴ (R$ 5,457) in Paulinia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)