Cost of living in Parma, Italy vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 124 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 33.630 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 117% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 49,848₴ (€1,482) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €560 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Georgetown costs 25 G$ (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mashhad costs ﷼ 250,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Guayaquil costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)