Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.550 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 12% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,696₴ (44,903 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santa Fe costs ARS $75 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Veliko Tarnovo costs 64 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Vidin costs 10 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calama costs CH$1,200,000 (about 2 hours ago)