Cost of living in Ohrid, Macedonia vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.548 UAH / MKD
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ohrid (Macedonia) is 12% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 24,657₴ (45,023 ден) in Ohrid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 2 hours ago)