Cost of living in Naples, Italy vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.298 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Naples (Italy) is 101% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 48,234₴ (€1,406) in Naples to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panama City costs 70 B/. (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Munich costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Diego, California costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $22,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)