Cost of living in Mersin, Turkey vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 253 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.648 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mersin (Turkey) is 6% cheaper than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 26,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k you would need to make just about 24,549₴ (6,729TL) in Mersin.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ufa costs руб 36,180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 55 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £215 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$15 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Addis Ababa costs 160 Birr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 5 hours ago)