Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.931 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia) is 45% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 36,372₴ (RM5,248) in Kuala Lumpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.65 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Lusaka costs 1,300 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €92 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chicago, Illinois costs $999 (about 3 hours ago)