Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 6.949 UAH / MYR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 38% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 35,995₴ (RM5,180) in Kota Kinabalu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)