Cost of living in Konya, Turkey vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 119 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.617 UAH / TRY
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Konya (Turkey) is 16% cheaper than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k you would need to make just about 18,552₴ (5,129TL) in Konya.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $8 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $1,626 (about 3 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Whitehorse costs C$6.00 (about 3 hours ago)