Cost of living in Kokand, Uzbekistan vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00273 UAH / UZS
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kokand (Uzbekistan) is 14% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,537₴ (10,466,648 сўм) in Kokand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tampico costs Mex$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dongguan costs 20元 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Gibraltar costs £20 (about 3 hours ago)