Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 540 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.24177 UAH / NPR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 26% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 32,719₴ (₨ 135,331) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 26,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Berlin costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Río Cuarto costs ARS $1,110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 20 (about 2 hours ago)