Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 135 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00767 UAH / UGX
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 42% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 34,097₴ (4,443,991 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 24,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Perpignan costs €950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Minsk costs 700 BYN (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dhaka costs Taka 290 (about 2 hours ago)
- 600 g of tomatoes in Taipei costs 167 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pula costs 4,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)