Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2020. Exchange rate: 5.440 UAH / BRL
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 8% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 23,858₴ (R$ 4,386) in Itabuna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Toronto costs C$5.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Portland, Oregon costs $25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,514 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Algiers costs 500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)