Cost of living in Groningen, Netherlands vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 57 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.435 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Groningen (Netherlands) is 108% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 52,040₴ (€1,511) in Groningen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edirne costs 20TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rosario costs ARS $5,365 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,170 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$800,000 (about 1 hour ago)