Cost of living in Gothenburg, Sweden vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 219 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.281 UAH / SEK
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gothenburg (Sweden) is 135% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 53,968₴ (16,447 kr) in Gothenburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $43,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,500,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 12,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Athens costs €2.00 (about 3 hours ago)