Cost of living in Ghaziabad, India vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.38487 UAH / INR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ghaziabad (India) is 13% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 28,336₴ (₨73,624) in Ghaziabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 25,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kyiv costs 1,500₴ (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lviv costs 650,000₴ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (20 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Vienna costs €4.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,056 (about 2 hours ago)