Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 366 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2020. Exchange rate: 34.105 UAH / EUR
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 144% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 56,187₴ (€1,647) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 23,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lahore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Richmond, Virginia costs $6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Kandy costs 36,000 ₨ (about 3 hours ago)