Cost of living in Chaiyaphum, Thailand vs Syeverodonets'k, Ukraine
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.939 UAH / THB
Do you live in Syeverodonets'k? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chaiyaphum (Thailand) is 73% more expensive than in Syeverodonets'k (Ukraine)
For example, you would need at least 38,011₴ (40,475 ฿) in Chaiyaphum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 22,000₴ in Syeverodonets'k.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chernivtsi costs 110₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ahmedabad costs ₨50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fukuoka costs ¥115,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 2.700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q6,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 1,700 KZT (about 3 hours ago)